Home: the first page you see when entering the site.
Glossary: Go to this part if you have forgotten some things about morphology analisys and there's a need to refresh your knowledge. I'm checking out the contents every week, so if you have a doubt about something that isn't over there, just let me know.
Diagrams: Here I displayed the most important content in Syntax analysis which are the reed kellogg's diagrams. Surf through them, memorize theirs forms and make your way to success. I'm not digging down deeper because I want you to discover them yourself.
Verb tense: I displayed all the stuff ralated to verbs here.
Grammar: Every week I'm including more and more grammar units to make your studying easier. These go from the basics to the more complex units you can find in English learning books.
Articles: What's the english learning "matter" in Chile. Chilean respond to chilean on an intense debate about how we teachers should introduce English to our future students. It'll be great if you comment on here because every viewpoint is essential to drive the best ideas into greatness!
English4all: Books and material about grammar, phonology and teaching are what this website offers to you. Go onto it and download the stuff you need. Click on it!
Phonics: The name explains by itself, guys. Enjoy it!
Blogger: Go onto blogger.com!
NEXT UPDATE: On february 5th, 2010 =)






0 Comments Received
Leave A Reply