Hi everyone! My name's Juan Jara and I'm a four year student. I'll be Miss Cecilia Arriagada's assistant during the second term of 2010 regarding Morphology analysis assistansthip.

Please, feel free to send me as many e-mails as you want in case you have doubts. I'll answer them as long as I can.

The e-mail I created for this purpose is on the right side bar on this website.

I've uploaded loads of material on this weblog, most of which has been copied and pasted from other websites and adapted just for you to understand the contents more easily and without any problem. Along with many entries, I included videos that could be of even more help. So, I really hope you take advantage of this web and ask me the in's and out's of it if you haven't been able to find an answer to your enquiries.
In case you don't know how to use this blog, I'll tell you:
_
First, look at the upper side bar.
_
HOME: You return to the first page that turns up every time you open this weblog.
_
SYNTAX: It's basically a glossary of all the contents regarding syntax and morphology subject. If you're looking up a word e.g: Direct object, the explanation is on the list displayed once you click on "syntax"
_
DIAGRAMS: These are very basic examples on how to branch out syntactic trees. If you're first grader, this subject is no longer of your interest save you want to further some more information for next year.
_
VERBS: Owing to the amount of information related to verbs, I created a separate box, so tenses, aspects, moods and other features of the verb are on the list. In addition, I likewise included the material on "syntax" with links to the verbs.
_
GRAMMAR: This box is till under construction; however: you can use the info available in many sorts of ways. Take a look. Even though it is not compulsory to read it, you can further what you've learnt so far.
_
ARTICLES: Some things I wrote on English learning strategies, acquistion, information and other aspects of the English language. These are assignments and hand-out's I was given some time ago and were well graded. It could help you, too.
_
VIDEOS: The name explains by itself. Of course, everything's related to English.
_
PHONICS: A counterpart of this subject. Pronunciation, symbols and stuff.
_
MATERIAL: Download as many book on the english subject as you want in PDF format.
_
BLOG: Enter blogspot.com
:)