An interesting "language" debate that took place two years ago on CNN, which I think it's very interesting for you to know. This regards to social politics affecting spanish speaking people's life over there. How does a language change people's lifestyle?

If you've ever lived through difficulty to communicate with others in English, please let us know your story.

Should spanish speakers living in america refuse to speak Spanish? Even though the american constitution was written in both Spanish and English, the authority is complaining about this issue just with the aim of making all the people no matter their origin, to learn english as an official measure. Would it be fair to those foreigners who like to keep their culture? Is this fair to the american who can't speak English with "Latinos" being in their own country? Just for your thinking.

I hope you'll watch all these videos and leave your comments. I just posted the first video out of 7 that are available on youtube.

J.J