Identify the genitive and its type
1) The postman’s charges cost more than I had thought.
2) The Kingdom of Scotia was an England enemy for years.
3) The program of GOOGLE is impressive.
4) Books view, a program of GOOGLE, is just amazing.
5) The erasure of some marks in the contract was just absurd.
6) The clothes of cotton make me allergic
7) JFK’s murder definitely changed the world.
8) This car is more luxurious than Robert’s
9) I think I’m going on a week’s holiday.
10) In the period of an hour, I need you to get your work finished.
11) The knife of my lawnmower went off.
12) The soldiers’ attack was performed two hours ago.
13) The city of Santiago is the biggest in Chile.
14) My Granny’s cattle was sold when we moved north to Santiago.
15) My uncle’s friend is taking us for a drive to the West coast.
16) The desk of my computer has a leg loosen.
17) Annie’s hearing is getting worse regarding what the doctors said.
18) The secretary’s typing is so fast that I can’t see her fingers.
19 The retirement of my father came when I had graduated from school.
20) We can move there because the sell of that house already took place.
21) The insertion of viruses on my computer is detected with Pando sf.
22) The student’s enrollment in the university is done differently in EEUU.
23) The car of two wheels has revolutionized the automobile industry.
24) I really admire Florcita Motuda’s dressing.
25) The traffickers of Cocaine are the war lords in Colombia.
26) The guard of BC bank got fired once the robbery was announced.
27) The walls of my room have spiders in each corner.
28) My sister is bigger than Helen’s.
29) The expenditure of effort on learning the genitive has been enormous.
30) Edgar Alan Poe’s Novels were almost all on Horror.
31) Edgar Alan Poe’s novels were kept under his bed until he came back.
SOLUTIONS_________________________________________
__________________________________________________
Identify the genitive and its type
The postman’s charges cost more than I had thought. (Origin)
The Kingdom of Scotia was an England enemy for years. (Apposition)
The program of GOOGLE is impressive. (Apposition)
Books view, a program of GOOGLE, is just amazing. (Origin)
The erasure of some marks in the contract was just absurd. (Objective)
The clothes of cotton make me allergic (Description)
JFK’s murder definitely changed the world. (Objective)
This car is more luxurious than Robert’s (Elliptical)
I think I’m going on a week’s holiday. (Measure)
In the period of an hour, I need you to get your work finished. (Measure)
The knife of my lawnmower went off. ( Inherence)
The soldiers’ attack was performed two hours ago. (Subjective)
The city of Santiago is the biggest in Chile. (Apposition)
My Granny’s cattle was sold when we moved north to Santiago. (Possession)
My uncle’s friend is taking us for a drive to the West coast. (Sphere)
The desk of my computer has a leg loosen. ( Description)
Annie’s hearing is getting worse regarding what the doctors said. (Subjective)
The secretary’s typing is so fast that I can’t see her fingers. (Subjective)
The retirement of my father came when I had graduated from school. (Subjective)
We can move there because the sell of that house already took place. (Objective)
The insertion of viruses on my computer is detected with Pando sf. (Objective)
The student’s enrollment in the university is done differently in EEUU. (Subjective)
The car of two wheels has revolutionized the automobile industry. (Inherence)
I really admire Florcita Motuda’s dressing. (Subjective)
The traffickers of Cocaine are the war lords in Colombia. (Subjective)
The guard of BC bank got fired once the robbery was announced. (Sphere)
The walls of my room have spiders in each corner. (Inherence)
My sister is bigger than Helen’s. (Elliptical)
The expenditure of effort on learning the genitive has been enormous. (Objective)
Edgar Alan Poe’s Novels were almost all on Horror. ( Origin)
Edgar Alan Poe’s novels were kept under his bed until he came back. (Possession)




0 Comments Received
Leave A Reply